Narrative and personal story can be very powerful tools to build bridges between people of different backgrounds.
St Ethelburga's work with narrative includes the following:
- The Narrative Practitioners Forum
- Exploring the heritage of faith communities in Brondesbury
- Collaborative workshops and training events
Watch a video about our work
Explore some of the methods used in our guide What's Your Story?
Join our facebook group
Read our blogs:
- Launch of the Narrative Practitioners Forum
- A mini workshop on collective story
- The conference - Stories that heal, Stories that harm.
To get involved or become part of the network, email Justine